We offer dynamic, automatic, and on-site gas mixtures generation units. The on-demand mixing of gases available on site improves supply chain efficiency and drastically reduces cylinder turn-over.
Forming gas mixer
Generates and continuously analyzes high-accuracy forming gas mixtures: hydrogen (H2), nitrogen (N2), oxygen (O2), helium (He), argon (Ar).
Doping Gas Mixer
Generates and continuously analyzes doping gas mixtures from pure or diluted doping gases: diborane (B2H6), germane (GeH4), phosphine (Ph3), etc.
Download our brochures
Forming Gas MixerDownload the document PDF (376.76 KB)
Doping Gas MixerDownload the document PDF (1.18 MB)
- Safety: Less manual cylinder handling
- Cost savings: no transport, no material handling, no cylinders changeover operations, etc.
- Highly reliable with permanent mixture monitoring; the generated mixture’s concentration is continuously monitored by a gas analyzer
- Economical: on-demand production
- Time-saving: Increased user tool availability by eliminating recalibration with auto-calibration gas cabinet
- Efficiency: Continuous gas mixture supply on site with a flow rate of up to 300 slpm for forming gas mixers and 30 slpm for doping gas mixers
- Accuracy: Better reproducibility and process stability compared to cylinder supply; down to 1% RSD (Relative Standard Deviation) for forming gas mixers and 100 ppm for doping gas mixers.
- Mass flow meter on outlet
- Closed loop control for improved accuracy
- Quality Check Valve
- Dual power supply
Discover a complete range of innovative fluid distribution equipment designed to meet the needs of the electronics industry, laboratories, and other industrial markets.
If you have a question about any of our equipment, services or resources, please feel free to call or send us a message.